Thursday, April 22, 2010

corrections

I would like to just make a correction, I love my kids and feel terrible about the last blog, Just feel so overwhelmed this whole year and Its hard to keep playing every day with the emotional side of poker, I still will see my kids and feel so bad Im going to order them clothe and shoes today and send there mother money for food, I dont want to be this guy that is half crazy in his head. I dont feel sain anymore I cant explain it, well ill make a new blog after this month is up
which will be the worth month in a year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude -

When you have the kids, play after they go to bed. QED. If they're too young to get up by themselves in the the morning, then they're young enough to take naps when you can catch up on sleep or play a bit.