Friday, July 2, 2010

time is now


okay here we go, I wasnt to honest on my last note, when i was in vegas i spewed off a lil more money than i should of, with expense and bills im afraid i almost went broke, no problem i just grind it out, but i have to drop down in stakes, well i cant do this cause i have not gave up on sne chase yet. Well i put in an app at sharkstake.com for the 2nd time. The first time was at beginning of year but i turned them down and said i can do it on my own, If it wasnt shooting for elite i would not take a stake, so the boys at sharkstake are about to draw me up an offer when i run in to a very succesful poker player, at beginnnig of year he wanted to form a stable of elite chaser and help them make it there. I also turned him down at beginning of year. I really did my math on should i take a stake, the truth is i have to make 110 vpps this month and i cant do that if i dont have the proper bankroll i have no doubt that i can easily make a bankroll back, especially now that i have fixed leaks in my game and am no longer playing 40-50 tables, as you can see by my graph we are going up. there is no doubt in my mind that if i didnt develope the holes i did and go on such a bad loss online and in vegas i would be on pace to make elite, at this point is almost impossible as i only have 243 vpps the last 2 months i have been at 1/3 the volume i should be, but if we can hit 110 vpps this month we will be in there to make a run.... :) poker much more fun when your winning again

No comments: