Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Looks like vegas was what i needed

okay i dominated for 7 hours while in even 24, I had a good stack going with out any cards at all i swear I had one hand where i got paid off, made ill my chips of floating and bluffing in position, So i was a little nervous for my first wsop event thought these players would be really good, turns out they suck, there is no doubt in my mind that you can find the best players in the world online...anyhow i decided to drink to take a lil edge off so i wouldnt play so nitty and play the game like its suppose too, I know it sounds dumb I do not drink every day, but i started drinking during the wsop and walked away twice to smoke a cig for like 10 minutes... dont think people do this...anyhow at dinner break i really have to piss theres 3 minutes left on timer i tell table by, when some young kid tells me its only 3 mins and my blind is coming up... i decide to stay... last hand before dinner break im in bb, 2 hands prior i watch this fish call a guys all in with 3 spades on the board with top pair and a 2 kicker, he hit a 2 on river to knock guy out, so he opens for 700 last hand before dinner break... one call then it comes to me i look down at ak... I shove for 7k... i know right terrible internet play, pisses me off more cause i think its funny how many people insta shove with ak so often thats not me... but i do he has aa i am out... i had a pro at every table i was at... this kid who won the sunday million twice played a hand so bad i dont even want to talk about it, lets just say if you have aa dont let everyone see the flop and then push hard. lost my ass in vegas, including getting cut off from alchohol at the rio at ten in the morning... guess pit boss tired of watching my loud ass drink and lose, how do you get cut off of alchol I know right... about the downswing it ended the day i went to wsop of about 12.5 thousand dollars, since them i think im up little over 2k in last 700 tournys which is about a week right now im playing slow... I dont have a bankroll to pursue elite at the moment I cannot afford a downswing in the 60's at the moment but i have had offers on staking me to get there but the idea of splitting my profits make me feel sick, but If i admit I cannot make elite by myself i will seek out a stake from some people... thats my blog and im sticking to it not re reading so sorry bout typos and ongoing sentences

1 comment:

not2secure4u said...

Good read sir, GL with the grind ...